Friday, July 22, 2005

Would you like fries with that?

Um yes, yes I would, and while you're at it why not biggie size it. Also I would like a small chocolate shake. A small please because I'm trying to watch my weight. Could I also get a fish sandwich on the side. Yes, fish please because it's fish, and it has less calories.

This isn't my daily routine, but very well could be. Food in and of itself has so many varieties and taste so good. Why can' t the greasy goodness of fries, and the sweet temptation of sugar be good for you. Sure if this was true broccoli would go on strike and have to form a union to force us to eat more broccoli, but its always the things that taste the best that are the worst for you (life's funny that way). You of course have alternatives that taste sweet and almost give you the same effect, but these are a little controversial and have supposed long term side effects, but doesn't everything. Well I say don't worry about it, eat it. Just make sure you get a small with that (because you're trying to watch your weight).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!