Sunday, October 16, 2005

Events of Saturday

1. Watched an infomercial at one in the morning about getting rich.
2. Realized the only way to get rich is to sell things on tv on how to get rich.
3. Caught my brother sleeping walking into the shower at one fifteen in the morning.
4. Watched a movie, documentary, about making a movie.
5. When did pants with rips and tears become the new style to buy?
6. Realized I could sell my used pants with wholes to people.
7. How come it is that parents always tell their kids to grow up.
8. Made thirty five bucks off ripped pants I paid twenty for a year and a half ago.
9. How come it is that parents always say that they wish there kids hadn't grow up so fast.
10. Realized I hated college when my eyes burned after eight hours of homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!