It makes me laugh
When a situation is placed upon you, and you have no choice but to go along with it, what do you do? Interesting enough, this is the situation that happened to myself and others this morning. As I was leaving the school, I noticed that the people coming from the outside were wet. I figured it must raining and I could see I wasn't the only one around me that understand this. What was funny to see is when they realized they would have to go outside into the rain and get wet, how it ruined their day.
What made me laugh is how when faced with only one choice, their choice was to became unhappy. Why let something ruin your day, such as rain, just because it's going to happen and you don't have any control over it. Life's going to throw you curves that you have no choice but to follow, and when you don't have a choice over your situation, you at least have a choice over yourself. So smile, act as normal, and laugh quietly to yourself about everyone that just had their day ruined by a little rain.
What made me laugh is how when faced with only one choice, their choice was to became unhappy. Why let something ruin your day, such as rain, just because it's going to happen and you don't have any control over it. Life's going to throw you curves that you have no choice but to follow, and when you don't have a choice over your situation, you at least have a choice over yourself. So smile, act as normal, and laugh quietly to yourself about everyone that just had their day ruined by a little rain.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home