I've decided to become a Monk
Day One: I've dedicated myself, taken my vows, and paid my course fees (who'd thought they'd make you pay fee's). I didn't know that a life of solemnity took so much work. The priest said that if I want a passing grade I would have to work on my focus and concentration, and you know what else these brown robes are really starting to itch.This is how I feel, a life dedicated to one thing, and right now that one thing is school. All my free time is going to homework, class, and work to pay for school. I knew that school was going to take away a lot of my free time, but this 'no life' thing sucks. I barely have time to update this blog, but then again what would I do with a lot of free time anyway. Um, probably watch movies, hang out with friends, and sleep, but who needs that anyway. Right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home