Events of Saturday
1. Opened a rock stand, to sell rocks, in front of my house.
2. Still trying to figure out how people that don't know French keep asking me to excuse it.
3. Emailed U-Haul to ask if their trucks are allowed out of the country, and if so how many people did they think could fit in the back of one.
4. Came to the conclusion that my new friend is my Microbiology book since I spend so much time with it.
5. Realized that I have a tape worm since I'm eating more and still losing weight.
6. Tried to find a telephone number for Betty Crocker.
7. Named my tape worm Stan.
8. Intercepted a stress ball with my head from someone trying to release stress.
9. Closed my rock stand. Something about not enough demand.
10. Bought a stress ball.
2. Still trying to figure out how people that don't know French keep asking me to excuse it.
3. Emailed U-Haul to ask if their trucks are allowed out of the country, and if so how many people did they think could fit in the back of one.
4. Came to the conclusion that my new friend is my Microbiology book since I spend so much time with it.
5. Realized that I have a tape worm since I'm eating more and still losing weight.
6. Tried to find a telephone number for Betty Crocker.
7. Named my tape worm Stan.
8. Intercepted a stress ball with my head from someone trying to release stress.
9. Closed my rock stand. Something about not enough demand.
10. Bought a stress ball.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home