Friday, September 09, 2005

Why do I go to school again?

I went to school today for three hours. This is my third semester in college and definitely not my last. I finally bought all of the school supplies I needed (ie books, parking passes, paper, and pens). It seems to me thought that the person who really makes the class what it is, is the teacher. It doesn't matter what class I take whether I like it or not, if I have an awesome teacher then I like the class and do well in it. On the other hand if the teacher is uninterested in what they teach I find it extremely hard to concentrate on whats being taught. Sure I can always like it even if the teacher sucks, but they can help bring interest to where there is none. Attitude seems to be everything. I goto school to learn, and to get that piece of paper that allows me to make more then minimum wage. Learnings fine, but it's sure a lot easier when the professor thats teaching cares about what they are teaching and want you to feel that same excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!