Friday, September 02, 2005

Monopoly. Fun in games, not in life.

Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, and watch gas prices cause you to do something to put you in jail. I don't know what you have heard recently, but as far as I know a monopoly is still illegal. I think it must be the definition that's throwing the government off. Instead of one individual controlling all the market, it's a community of businesses that raise the price of gas together. For one reason or another something or someone is causing the price of fuel to do anything but go down. The problem is that fossil fuels are so incorporated into our lives that the price can go up and we still have to pay it. The demand and the supply is there, but why supply something at a reasonable price when you can sell it for three times its price. I'm about tired of this game, and seriously doubt if I will ever play monopoly again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!