Monday, August 29, 2005

College is a school for con-artist

Do what I say and not what I do. This is the message that I get from college. Not from the teachers that teach science, english, and math. This message is broadcast from the top. It is a message of we want you to do what we tell you to do, but hope that you never do what we do or at least not while you're at school. What do they do? What they do is continually raise the cost of textbooks, school fee's, and parking passes. They make sure that you have to purchase certain elements to come to the school, but they try to do it so slowly that everyone believes its the standard and not just a cost increase. I hostly can't believe that the cost of a text book for learning is going to cost 200 dollars, or that student fees continually go up for improvements. It's funny that if they even buy the book back they might give you a generous 25 dollars. What appears to me to be happening is a bigger spending limit of individual wallets passed on to us. I'm just glad I can help support their life styles (Yeah, right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!