Friday, August 19, 2005

Licensed To Kill

Have you ever wanted a license to kill? Well its never to late, and I can tell you where to get one. No, it's not something you order from Russia, it's not found on the Internet, and believe it or not it's legal at times here in the United States. I would think it would cost more to get a license to kill, but they usually cost only ten to twenty dollars. Sometimes they even have a raffle to see who gets a license to kill. Right about now you probably wondering how this is possible, and if its possible is it legal. Yes, and yes. These licenses are for animals. You can get licenses to hunt and kill fish, deer, bears, elk, and just about whatever else they allow you to. A hunting license in reality is no more a license from the state for you to kill certain animals. I'm not against hunting, but it put it in new terms for me when I thought about it differently. It may be called a hunting license, but in reality it's a license to kill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!