Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Insanity

Have you ever heard someone tell you the definition of insanity. You're in a conversation and someone says, "do you know the definition of insanity; it is doing the same thing over and over again getting the same results but looking for something different." Well I hate to break it to you but that's not the definition of insanity, and if I continue to hear you tell me that I will go insane. In the world we have to many of the same stupid phrases that continue to be said with no real bases for them. It's a collective of useless knowledge.

What else gets annoying on the verge of insanity. What does get annoying is when you are talking with someone on an Instant Messenger and you type something wrong and they type the same thing back trying to be funny. Well its not funny, and it just puts our conversation in the annoying category. What my insanity really comes down to is people either saying stupid uninformed information that has no real relevance, or people not being able to come up with original ideas and thoughts. It seems that these concepts and ideas have all but taking over modern society. Do you think I am asking to much to ask people to stop say stupid idioms, or for them to be more original than the last person they meet. Maybe I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!