Monday, August 08, 2005

Motivation - I'll leave that to you.

Is it just me, or is it easier for someone to motivate someone else to do something then it is for them to motivate themselves. People can't seem to find self-motivation, but when they are given the opportunity to motivate others its not a problem. Maybe its because of this fact that we do things together. We want to go on a diet, start to run, or exercise with someone else because we don't have to motivate ourselves as much, they'll do it for us. It's always easier to watch the other person and make sure they don't do something your not supposed to, then it is yourself. We either have no self motivation, or we find it easier to put our trust in someone else to make sure they help us get it done. Next time it comes to doing something and I want to make sure I get it done, I'll put you in charge of keeping me on track. Have a good day while you motivate others, it's easier that way. Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!