I'm Bored
What is it about civilization today and the need for us to be entertained. Did we loose all creativity and the only 'fun' things to do are watching a movie, playing a video game, or going to an amusement park. I, as I believe many people have, fall into the category of believing that they need to be entertained.
Do I feel like I need to be entertained because I am lazy, or I don't find going outside very fun. No. I do enjoy the outdoors, and I would rather do other activities during the day other than watch a movie. I almost feel like I wasted three hours of my life after watching certain movies.
So next time you hear someone says the words I'm bored, try and remember that the easiest way to solve it by quick bought entertainment isn't necessarily the best. Being bored isn't a bad thing, and it doesn't always need to be filled with entertainment. Learning and work can do as much to fill that boredom as entertainment can. When the eternal words ring through your ears that I'm bored, remember that it may not be boredom at all just a mind needing activity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home