Sunday, July 31, 2005

My Day (Saturday)

1. I decided to eat more sugar, because while I was eating breakfast I saw that it was the first ingredient in cereal and so it must be part of a healthy meal.
2. Had to sit down for a minute because I was light headed and dizzy from a sugar buzz.
3. Called my home with a bomb threat for fun, but forgot they had caller id.
4. Talked to an elevator rep to see how much it would cost to put an elevator in our two story home.
5. Decided that burnable Cd's made good Frisbees.
6. Went to the hospital with my brother to get stitches in his hand from a Cd.
7. Watched a grandpa going thirty five hit a five mile and hour speed bump. Didn't know Cadillacs could get so much air.
8. Tried to figure out how everyones gaining weight if all the food in the stores say fat free.
9. Almost went to wash my car, but decided that it would probably rain tonight if I did.
10. Ate cereal for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!