Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Processed only please.

Think back to what you ate for breakfast, okay now think to lunch, and finally think back to the last dinner you ate. Now I want you to think about your meals and out of all of them how much of the food was processed. Was everything you ate in the past day processed or was just part. On my list I had cereal in the morning, macaroni and cheese for lunch, and Chinese for dinner. At least the milk was somewhat unprocessed, kind of. Wow, if I'm eating this much processed food than everyone else must be eating a similar amount. All this processed food full of preservatives must make the morticians job a lot easier. Since I'm currently preserved I probably should keep eating processed food so I don't expire. Wouldn't want to make the morticians job any harder than it already is. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!