Hotel Beds Suck
The title of the post pretty much explains how I feel. I've been staying in Park City for a few days this week and I hate the beds that I'm sleeping in. What must of happened is the hotels have a total amount of money alloted for each hotel room, and they make there first priority looks and buy nice furniture, tv's, and appliances. When it comes time to put the object in the room you actually came there to use, they realize they ran out of budget money and you get a 100 dollar mattress. What's nice for them though is that you stay there two nights and you've already repaid the mattress (encase you happened to wet the bed that night then they can buy a new one). Next time you 'get' to stay in a hotel hopefully the designer didn't spend the money on looks and actually put it in making sure you sleep well. Sleep tight. Aaron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home