Sunday, August 28, 2005

Events of Saturday

1. In film studies tried to figure out how silent films ever became popular. (Seeing a moving image of someone must have been really entertaining one hundred years ago.)
2. Wondered why highway patrol officers can speed on the highway and if I try and follow their example get a ticket.
3. Asked my parents 'which' side of the bed was the wrong side to get out of.
4. Realized I didn't like authentic foreign food.
5. Ate the best tasting fudge I have ever had.
6. Asked my brother if he let me pull him behind my car if I tied a rope onto a sled and pulled it behind me with him in it going thirty.
7. Why is it that little brothers always bother you first, then try to get you in trouble.
8. Said I had to use the bathroom when dinner was over so I didn't have to clean up.
9. Soaked my shoes in fa breeze so that they no longer stunk, but smelled of peaches.
10. Got asked twice if I was wearing peach perfume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!