Some cars are just plain ugly
I honestly don't know what some engineers and designers are thinking when they make certain cars. Maybe the designers were on acid, or maybe they just can't design. I don't know why but some cars are just plain ugly. Some of the more uglier cars are those who are cross breed. Trucks and cars don't mix, you can't put two cars together and expect something wonderful. Other vehicles you look at and wonder what in the world were they thinking. Not only what were the designers thinking, but the stupid people who drive the cars. Maybe they weren't stupid and got the car free if they would drive it. I don't know, but with so many choices available don't drive an ugly car. If you still choose to drive one just know that people that see your car will think, that's one ugly car.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home