Holidays, Sweet!
It's nice to have a holiday every once in a while. Life just doesn't have enough weekends. Some jobs, namely banks and governments, have a more liberal definition of what a holiday is. They seem to close on any day that is more important then national school bus day, or celebrate fast food careers. What does this mean for you and me. It means that we're probably at the wrong job. Why not get into a career that pays you for every holiday that comes along. You never know, as soon as national school bus day gets popular enough you'll probably get that off too. Have a great labor day, and why not find a new job. Aaron

1 Comments:
Report from Steve Domas
I just couldn't take it and went down to N.O. today. And I'm very heartened. Uptown, Warehouse District, and CBD are dry..... There's lots of fallen limbs and power lines.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a portugal car hire site/blog. It pretty much covers portugal car hire related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home