Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Newton? Who's that again.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction blah blah blah. Yep, thanks Newton. Did he invent the fig newton, or does he have something to do with an apple and a tree. Never mind. Anyway, I was thinking about Newtons law (it's the part before the blah blah blah), and I thought of how even though it is part of his laws of motion it deals with everything in life. At this point you might start thinking that I'm going to get all analytical, maybe, but as I sat at work for six hours I starting thinking how his law affects us.

If you think about it, I hear something in school and I talk about it that day, but why did I hear it at school. I heard it at school because I paid to goto school, and because I paid to goto school there are teachers to teach me. With teachers teaching there's a school to organize and promote education. With higher education there is higher paying jobs, and with higher paying jobs there is an economy. With an economy I work to pay for school, and so it continues to where I started. For every reaction I take it not only influences me, but every thing around me. Did I cause the teacher to say what he said because of my actions, or I am just reacting to his action. I think we influence the world around us a lot more than we know. Maybe I heard this in school and so I'm writing about it, anyways have a good night. Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!