Saturday, September 10, 2005

Am I sick enough to miss work?

That seems to be the question I always ask my self when feel sick. I'm sick or not, right? Wrong, sickness seems to come in two degrees. Either I feel so sick that my entire day is gone and my best friend is the toilet, or I just feel like crap and still have to go do everything I normally would. Neither of these sicknesses are great, but if I had to pick one I would rather be completely sick. Why would I choose this option. I would choose it because not matter how crappy I feel, I know I'm going to hit a point where I no longer feel sick, and I know from then on I'm going to start feeling better. Its nice to know the feeling of what healthy is. I forget how nice it is to be healthy until I'm hugging the toilet for a day. So if I have to ask the question, "I'm sick enough to miss work", I hope it's yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!