Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm going to need some divine intervention.

How hard could it be to order a book online and have it actually come. So far pretty hard. I need a book for my American Politics class, which started two weeks ago, and I still haven't been able to get the book. I ordered the book first from ecampusbooks.com and received an email saying it was already sold. I then placed another order through half.com and received an email from them saying the buyer didn't respond. I finally decided to just purchase it from amazon.com and received a third email saying that the book had water damage and now wasn't in a condition to sell. I have never had this much trouble getting a simple text book, but then again this maybe something that I need divine intervention to get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!