What are you trying to teach me again?
Today I had to goto the writing center and talk to a tutor. I went to talk to the tutor not because I am in need of help, but because my teacher says we have to as part of our grade. To get the grade I need I went home, after school, and typed a my paper for an hour. As I was finishing the last paragraph I accidentally bumped a box of crackers, I was eating while typing, and it fell over. That was fine, but what it fell over and hit was not. It fell over and hit my reset button on my computer. HONSELTY HOW RANDOM IS THAT. That's all I could say was, how random is that. Sure it could land anywhere but it didn't.
In the end I had to take up a draft I copied straight from a paper I wrote in English class. I didn't correct it, read over it, or fix anything and the paper had almost no errors. I went there and had to ask them question about my paper because they couldn't see anything wrong. Other then testing the probability factor of objects falling and hitting a quarter inch target I didn't need any help, but I still can't get over the fact of working on a paper for an hour and having a box of crackers ruin it. Random.
In the end I had to take up a draft I copied straight from a paper I wrote in English class. I didn't correct it, read over it, or fix anything and the paper had almost no errors. I went there and had to ask them question about my paper because they couldn't see anything wrong. Other then testing the probability factor of objects falling and hitting a quarter inch target I didn't need any help, but I still can't get over the fact of working on a paper for an hour and having a box of crackers ruin it. Random.

1 Comments:
I just checked my program and for some reason auto recovery was off. Nice, huh.
Post a Comment
<< Home