Events of Saturday
1. Got hit in the back of the head with a watter bottle.
2. Super glued a quarter to the floor of a store and watched people try to pick it up.
3. Heard you can take just about any back to Walmart that's unopened if you say it's a gift and they give you in store credit.
4. Called up Taco Bell and said I was sick today and couldn't come into work.
5. Realized I have never worked at Taco Bell before.
6. Watched a kid steal my quarter.
7. Took back to Walmart a Dvd and a board game I got as a 'gift'
8. Thought about marketing tape worms as the new diet pill.
9. Decided to call the pill/parasite - Don't grow fatter, grow a tape worm.
10. Went to a garage sale to see if I could find anything to take back to Walmart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home