Saturday, October 22, 2005

Content - Desiring no more than what one has; satisfied

The world with all it's advertising, fast-paced activities, and the constant urgency to move, it's rare to see contentment. To feel absolutely satisfied with life. To be happy with the current situation without wanting change. The the feelings that everyone searches for, but never seems to completely have. It would be nice to continually be content, but life changes and contentment flees.

Contentment comes in short burst. Driving in the car, sitting and relaxing in the sun, and being around those you love. Feeling, at that moment, that if it all ended right now I would be happy. The feeling of not wanting anymore and being perfectly happy with what you have. It happens, and when it does I relax, enjoy, and am grateful I can feel content for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!