Why stop . . . you hate it so much.
The word hate is a fairly strong word. I hate that, I hate them, and I hate it when I do that. What is it with hate that draws us in? Why do we hate something and yet we continue to do it? I will do things that I know I hate, and yet I do them anyway. I see others continue to associate with people they hate, they don't like, and yet they continue to be around them. We like to burn ourselves on the oven, then after seeing it hurts, we touch it again. We do something we know we are going to hate the next day, and then after thinking about it we do it anyway. The human race is a strange breed. We're drawn to the things we don't like.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home