Sunday, October 30, 2005

Events of Saturday

1. Took some more things back to Walmart that I got as a 'gift'.
2. Almost convinced my brother to dress up as a Christmas tree for Halloween.
3. Decided that going to school in my bathrobe constituted for a Halloween custom.
4. Tried to find on of those trees that money grows on I keep hearing about.
5. Purchased a minibike to drive to and from school. (Gets great gas mileage, but only has a top speed of 25 mph)
6. Was informed that - Excessively Happy - was an actual medical diagnoses.
7. While at McDonald's, asked the drive through attendant where the nearest McDonald's was.
8. After a look of confusion she pointed north.
9. Watched my friend play ping pong against himself, and played very successfully I might add.
10. Tried to calculate if it was financially feasible to corner the rock market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!