Monday, October 31, 2005

I've come to realize the person I know the least about is...me

There are the times when a person must reflect upon their life, what they're doing, and where they want to go (this usually happens in the shower, in bed, or at lunch). Well I have had such an experience. I thought about where I'm going, what I want, and what I need to do and came to the realization (the title pretty much gives this one away), I don't really know me. I don't know what I really want, I don't know my desires, and only after trying something do I know whether I want it or not. I mean how often do we do something and then wonder why we didn't it? We don't even know the person we spend the most time with, ourselves. It's like we are a border in the same house with a person we never communicate with. One knows what's happening and what they want, but the other in control has no idea they should do because they never communicate with the other. I guess that's the joy of life, literally not know what your left hand is doing from your right. Anyway, when I finally figure out what's going on with myself I'll let you know (which will probably be in the shower, bed, or a lunch).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!