Why I Dislike New Years
Its not the cold. Its not the new years beginning. Its the goals. I dislike goals. I don't like having something in front of me always reminding me of what I need to do in the future. Why do people complain that the present goes to fast, because they are always looking the future. Goals are never for right now, they are always for things in the future. I accomplish everything I need to without writing down a single goal. If fact, it seems that if I write down things I need to do down, I forget them (because they are written somewhere else). People need to stop worrying about the future and enjoy the present. This doesn't apply in all situations of course, but for most of life it does. Goals just suck. Come on, you never accomplish those New Years goals anyway. Stop kidding yourself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home