Call it what you want.
Call it what you must: immaturity, annoying, petty, ridiculous, funny, sad, or belittling, but it is in fact true that I like to see people get mad. I enjoy seeing angry people who lose their temper. I like seeing people lose it over the stupidest things. (At this point in time, you're probably asking yourself what kind of demented twisted individual I am.) What I am is someone that enjoys seeing others get mad, because I don't. Not that I can't, but I've come to realize getting angry does nothing for you. I can't see the point of getting so frustrated that you have to yell, I can't understand why people freak out over a simple mistake, and I can't see what good it does to get angry. Everyone that sees you angry thinks less of you, people trying to help while you're angry resent you, and you'll hopefully realize in the end how much of an idiot you were getting upset, and then go and tell everyone sorry for getting losing it back there. So this is why I like seeing people get angry, because you lost it and I didn't.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home