Events of Saturday
1. I have come to the conclusion that alarm clocks are pointless. I never wake up at the time it goes off.
2. While I was eating Frosted Flakes for breakfast, I remember the time a cock roach fell out of the box when I was pouring the cereal as a kid.
3. Gaged, then quietly poured my cereal down the drain. (Lost my appetite)
4. Sold the neighborhood children broken Christmas lights. (I said they magically light up on Christmas eve.)
5. Pulled out my Disney Classics CD (Volume 2) and jammed out to it.
6. Watched a Chinese movie for my Film class and was craving Chinese food all day.
7. Visited a midget community
8. Was rudely informed that it was a short persons village (They all gathered around me, I got scared and ran.)
9. Tried to think of an excuse for my job as to why I can never work Saturdays
10. Under stress from my boss to work Saturday, I broke and said I had counseling every weekend.
2. While I was eating Frosted Flakes for breakfast, I remember the time a cock roach fell out of the box when I was pouring the cereal as a kid.
3. Gaged, then quietly poured my cereal down the drain. (Lost my appetite)
4. Sold the neighborhood children broken Christmas lights. (I said they magically light up on Christmas eve.)
5. Pulled out my Disney Classics CD (Volume 2) and jammed out to it.
6. Watched a Chinese movie for my Film class and was craving Chinese food all day.
7. Visited a midget community
8. Was rudely informed that it was a short persons village (They all gathered around me, I got scared and ran.)
9. Tried to think of an excuse for my job as to why I can never work Saturdays
10. Under stress from my boss to work Saturday, I broke and said I had counseling every weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home