Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Fast Food Pet Peeve

I rather like fast food, but I have one pet peeve that really bugs me. Out of all the things that they could ripe you off on, it has to be a 3 cent drink. Why when you get a drink, do they put 4/5 ice in the cup before they actually fill it up. What do they think, I'm going to be using my drink for the next six hours? Oh yeah, I forgot, I don't actually use the drink when I'm eating its only there to be drank later. Why is it so hard for them to give you more in the thing that cost them the least and you the most. Stop filling my cup to the top with ice! It would be nice to have more than 6 ounces of drink in a 22 ounce cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!