Sunday, January 01, 2006

and oh yeah, Happy New Year!

A new year huh, fun. Well I guess that my last article went right along with my current activities. Okay, so I procrastinated for a while. Okay, so I decided not to do anything for three weeks. Can you blame me? I mean, I finished school three weeks ago and have been enjoying what others would call 'boredom'. Doing nothing, having nothing to do, and enjoying it (that's a pretty catchy line if you ask me). Anyway, so I'm going to start back up on my blogging. Not as a New Years resolution, because I hate New Years resolution, but because I'm finally ready to start doing something. So happy New Years, stop making resolutions you won't think about a week from now, and have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Some Christmas Pictures.
Make my day Click an ad!